As I've gotten older I've come to realise what a big part creativity can play in our happiness & not only do I love to hear about other's passions but I want to sing from the roof tops about it too.
Creativity can be an important aspect of self-care & mental wellbeing, it allows us to vent our frustrations plus express ourselves in ways unimaginable (even when no-one is looking.) I want to start making a big noise because we all need something that is purely for us, that gets us making original work we enjoy & love.
It can take any & all forms; so if you feel particularly snazzy in your outfit, organised a shelf to perfection, baked a yummy cake, fixed an equation that’s been playing on your mind, visited somewhere that made you think, made some new artwork or products (& many more examples of inspiration) – here’s the place to shout about it!
It’s not just about the big gestures but the little ones too !
Why A Hashtag ?
After hosting my 1st amazing twitter chat with other talented ladies it became apparent that there are other like minded souls who want to find & connect with other creatives. The point of the hashtag #coppercreativity is to start to build a link on social media between everyone who wants to embrace their passions whether they're looking for inspiration, tips or to start a conversation.
What Can You Expect ?
Don't be afraid to use the #coppercreativity hashtag on social media, as this space grows you'll be able to find an array of positive aspects to participate in such as :
- Finding fresh inspiration
- Motivation & Tips
- Ideas for new passions
- Outfits / Studio / Work Space BTS
- Other creative guys & gals doing their ‘thing‘
So let's ask the question(s) :
- What makes you happy ? ( Photography ? Crochet ? Organising ? )
- What ignites your creativity ? ( Listening to podcasts ? Instagram ? )
- How do you stay motivated to make / play / do ?
- What are you proud of ?
- Do you have any tips for others in sparking their originality ?
- How do you balance the 9-5 & your passions ?