I'm Emma, a 20-something blogger and photographer who lives in the Midlands (UK). I create content for those who appreciate lifestyle, photography & blogging topics as well as everything in between.
Not Copper Armour was born after completing my Contemporary Photographic Practice degree, a while later I began to feel stifled with no creative outlet. So after years of shying away I took the plunge to press publish on my first blog post and haven't looked back since.
With discussions that touch a wide range of subjects including but not limited to lingerie, fitness, personal style and development. This is a web space that welcomes all, with posts 3 times a week, if this is something you like the sound of then please stick around for more!
Come & Get To Know Me:
5. Your go – to outfit is:
A. Jeans & a t-shirt
B. A dress & heels
C. Leggings & a shirt
D. Forever pyjamas
6. If I could meet one person dead or alive who would it be?
- Terry Pratchett
7. Your drink of choice is?
A. Martini & lemonade
B. Orange juice and/or a smoothie
C. Gin & tonic
8. Where did your blog name originate?
- It's very loosely based on a quote from the Terry Pratchett book "Going Postal"
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Can't it be all of the above?
3. My favourite place to relax is:
A. Wollaton Hall
B. Any kind of aquarium
C. My comfy bed
D. David Austin rose garden
4. What is your favourite quote?
- "All That Glitters Is Not Gold"